I have been in contact with the Lead Officer for Environmental Heath Fife to find out if I can safely resume the business. I have had to make some changes to the way we operate with some caveats that must be met to continue. I believe I can resume hiring safely as long as we all follow the recommendations and advice I have been given.
The following statements are for your safety and ours amid the Coronavirus Covid-19 pandemic. These are additional conditions that must be put in place and agreed to.
- If anyone in your household was part of the “shielding” or “at risk” group please make us aware of this, and we will take extra precautions during the delivery and collection of the hot tub.
- If anyone in your household has or develops symptoms or has tested positive for the COVID-19 virus at the time of the hire delivery you must inform us as the hire will need be delayed and rescheduled to a mutually agreed date after the self-isolation period.
- If any of my family or I (we all live at the same address) develops any symptoms of the COVID-19 virus your hire will unfortunately need to be rescheduled if it is due to takes place while we self-isolate to a mutually agreed date.
- If anyone during your hire develops symptoms or is tested positive as having the COVID-19 you must stop using the hot tub and contact me on 07821419228 as soon as possible. There are further steps that need to be taken if this happens, I will let you know what they are when you contact me.
- During the delivery and collection we will try to keep our distance from you and your family “where possible” and as you do the same with us, we will wear appropriate PPE where necessary. We will avoid entering your home, so you will ideally need to provide a 13 amp socket for power, this should not be an extension cable, we will also need a water tap outdoors however we could hand you the end of hose to connect it to a tap indoors. The tub and equipment will be wiped down with a sanitizer (IPA) at the delivery if less than 72 hours have passed since the previous customer and on collection we will super chlorinate the water in the tub prior to emptying it.
- I’m not accepting cash payments for the foreseeable future. Payments can be made by PayPal for the deposit and bank transfer or using a handheld card machine (not preferred) at the delivery for the remaining balance and bank transfer for the security bond. All payments must be completed before we leave after the delivery.
We are here to give support to the customers who have our hot tubs over Christmas and New Year should they need it, otherwise we are closed until the 3rd of January 2022.
Have a merry Christmas & a happy New Year.
I have just taken a booking for our last hot tub for over the festive period, meaning we have no availability from the 20th of December 2021 till the 4th of January 2022. We are able to offer hires before or after those dates while availability exists.
Should you wish to be contacted in the event of a cancellation, please submit a hire request form and use the Additional Information section of the form to let us know you wish to be added to the cancellation list.
We now only have an Antigua 7 adult hot tub left available for the 14 nights hire over Christmas and New Year.
If you would like to hire a hot tub for the festive season, the minimum hire length is 2 weeks. Deliveries will take place on the 20th and 21st of December and the collections will take place on the 3rd and 4th of January 2022. I will let you know what days your delivery will be, depending on which tub model you select, closer to the delivery.
Just a quick update regarding hot tub availability, we have no availability left for July and very limited availability in August. If you are considering booking with us, I would recommend enquiring at least 1 month in advance at the moment.
Just a quick update regarding hot tub availability, we have no availability for June very limited availability for July and August is beginning to fill up with bookings.
We are officially back in business after closing in January! May has already filled up with bookings, June has limited availability, it’s great to be back.
Just a short note to let customers know that if they have contacted us by email we will always attempt to send an email response. However, there does seem to be an issue where sometimes the emails we send get filtered into your junk mail folder in error. This tends to be BT and Hotmail/Outlook email accounts or it could be because we tend to provide clickable links within our emails to make it easier to navigate to the appropriate webpages on our website.