Our contact details
Name: Mr A Colbert T/A AJC Hot Tub Hire
Address: 8 Macbeth Road, Dunfermline, Fife, KY114EG
Phone Number: 0782 141 9228
Website Email contact: https://hottubhirescotland.co.uk/contact/
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name, address and contact details)
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- You complete and submit the hire request form found here https://hottubhirescotland.co.uk/hire-application-form/
- You fill out the contact form found here https://hottubhirescotland.co.uk/contact/
We use the information that you have given us in order to:
- Verify the hirer’s delivery address.
- Calculate the cost of the hire to provide an accurate quote.
- Be able to contact the hirer if and when necessary, regarding any part of the delivery or hire.
- For the purpose of bookkeeping records for Self-Assessment.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting Alan using the contact form found here https://hottubhirescotland.co.uk/contact/
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored.
We keep paper hire forms in a lockable filing cabinet and emails and digital hire form copies/receipts on a personal computer with biometric login security for 6 years as per HMRC bookkeeping stipulation. We will then dispose your information by paper shredder and incineration and deletion of the digital files.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organization, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at https://hottubhirescotland.co.uk/contact/ if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at https://hottubhirescotland.co.uk/contact
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk